2.1.09

fashion update

2.1.09
okay, so here's the thing. I barely have any dresses... all my old dresses are way to small for me (now that I've gained a few).
I'm trying to save up to buy Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn and also to buy a new bikini for splashing about in Hard Rock Hotel during weekends.
I REALLY WANT A DRESS though... I mean, it's sooo hot in Bali and I want a summer dress to go walking barefoot on the beach or window shopping in Legian.

Though my mum has tons of those dresses, we're a different size and I can't fit into them.
But what I DO fit into are her skirts. Her long flowy bohemianish skirts. I decided to wear those skirts really high and pretend that they're bohemian tube dresses. After I tried them on, they were UBER CUTE! I really like them and now I have a new collection of tube dresses in my closet..!!

Here are a couple of them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Comment on if you think it's cute or not...
Help me be a fashion judge... xP

0 shouts:

Post a Comment