22.1.09

That 70's TIME!

22.1.09
So, the start of 2009 has been all about old stuff making a comeback...
(well, old stuff is always coming back. That's why we LOVE vintage)
But after reading some mags, I noticed that most inspired fashion choices these days have been coming from the 70's.

Ruffles, long ruffly sleeves, high waist skirts (or high waist anything really), wide legged jeans, etc.

i LOVE vintage.

i could LIVE vintage.

Here's me trying on my moms vintage ruffled long sleeved polka dotted button up with some shorts with a waist line up to my belly button. Hehe :).



Note: I did a little much on the make up. I felt like trying out some new products.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my post-picture taking pose...
thank god it was blurred...
:)

post again 2mrw. xoxo.



0 shouts:

Post a Comment