16.2.09

DYING TO BE TIED!

16.2.09
yeahh yeahh!
A trend I've been waiting for... TIE DYE!

I love love love love tie dye for 4 reasons.

1. You can buy it for very cheap prices (depends on what quality you want it to be).
2. It's very colorful! yayy colours!
3. Girls AND boys can wear it.
4. The material is usually quite thin and so I never get too hot here in Bali!!

here's me and my bf trying our new shirts on :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE YOU BABY!

anyone interested in buying these can e-mail me at:
theliciousgum@hotmail.com

Prices: Girl = Rp. 30.000 (about 2 US $)
Boy = Rp.35.000 ^same^

note: the material is thin

enjoy guys :)
love X

6 shouts:

Anonymous said...

omg cool tie dye!!!

u nd ur boo luk gud togetha

theliciousgum said...

thank you! i absolutely love tie dye!
and i love my boyfriend too! :)

Kelly said...

aw, you two are so cute. =]
and oooh, those shirts are perfect! i love tiedye!
could you e-mail the sizing for the shirts...because I would definately be interested in one of them.

Kelly said...

oh yeah, sorry.
onekidleftinatlanta@gmail.com

kaitlyn said...

wow, those shirts are awesome! that's perfect tie dye!

theliciousgum said...

thank you kaitlyn :)

Post a Comment