22.2.09

To the beach we go!!!

22.2.09
Yesterday afternoon our entire family (excluding my grandmother) went to the beach.
It was extremely fun, and I got to jump around in the water with my nephew.

I finally have pics of him! :)

Here's some pics of the family:

I got to sneak a pic of mum yawning :P
Photobucket

Mum and my brother's gorgeous brazillian wife :)
Photobucket

The lovely couple :)
Photobucket

My love just staring out to sea :)
Photobucket

Guess who?
Photobucket

Daddy and my nephew :)
Photobucket

Random boat that kept on passing us :P
Photobucket

Yes, that is the spiderman pose.
Photobucket

How can you NOT love him?
Photobucket

hahaha, me and Juan
Photobucket

Me: Posing, Juan: Playing 'how far can we get the billabong sandals out to sea?'
Photobucket
Again with the sandals... arrghh...
Photobucket

SO EFFING CUTE!!
Photobucket

enjoy your day guys :)

love X

2 shouts:

Emy Augustus said...

aw ur nephew is so cute.

theliciousgum said...

haha, yes he is :)
thank you for the lovely comment Yvonne :)

Post a Comment